Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is like a revolution in the best budget mobile world. Under 15000, we can’t imagine high-performance mobile like this. I love it so much personally and I know you also become a die-hard fan of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. So Friends, Let’s go for Redmi Note 5 Pro Review also the specifications, Pros & Cons.
Redmi Note 5 Pro Full Phone Specification
In The Box
- Handset, Power Adapter, USB Data Cable, Ultra Thin Case, Warranty Card, Getting Started Guide, Pin
Memory & Storage
- Internal Storage : 64 GB
- RAM : 4 GB
- Expandable Storage : 128 GB
- Memory Card Type : microSD
- Slot Type : Hybrid Slot
- Primary Camera : 12MP + 5MP
- Primary Camera Features : Primary Sensor – f/2.2, 1.25 microns Pixel Size, 5P Lens, Secondary Sensor – f/2.0, 1.12 microns Pixel Size, 4P Lens, PDAF
- Secondary Camera : 20MP
- Secondary Camera Features : Aperture – f/2.2, 1.0 microns Pixel Size
- Flash : Rear and Front Flash
- Dual Camera Lens : Primary Camera
- Display Size : 5.99 inch
- Resolution : 2160 x 1080 Pixels
- Resolution Type : Full HD+
- GPU : Adreno 509
- Display Type : IPS (in-cell)
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (min), 2.5D Glass, Corning Gorilla Glass.
Os & Processor
- OS : Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Processor Type :Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Processor Core : Octa Core
- Primary Clock Speed : 1.8 GHz
- Operating Frequency
GSM – B2, B3, B5, B8
WCDMA – B1, B2, B5, B8
4G LTE TDD – B40, B41 (2535 – 2655 MHz)
LTE FDD – B1, B3, B5
Note 5 Pro : PROS
- The Redmi Note 5 Pro’s 20 MP camera with the Sony sensor delivered sharp and clear selfies.
- The phone supports Quick charging
- Redmi Note 5 Pro’s 5.99 Full HD display was bright, well lit and fairly visible even when using outdoors.
- The Snapdragon 636 processor coupled its 4GB/6GB ram did an excellent job in multitasking
- The overall design was pretty much similar to that of the iPhone X
Note 5 Pro : CONS
- The Redmi Note 5 Pro has gone with Hybrid SIM slot
- Only Black model comes with both Front & Back in same color.
Get instant access to our latest reviews, helpful tips & exclusive deals.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Review
The Redmi Note 5 Pro is a totally new mobile in the arrangement which saw its worldwide dispatch in India amid the 2018 Xiaomi occasion. The mobile accompanies propelled particulars and is evaluated pitifully in the mid-spending value extend. This is additionally the principal telephone on the planet to accompany the Snapdragon 636 chipset, which is extremely great in this value run. How about we see what the Note 5 Pro has in store for its clients.
Redmi Note 5 Pro : Design & Display
As far as feel, the Redmi Note 5 Pro bears an iPhone X-like plan when seen from the back, because of its camera setup. The telephone is accessible in three unique hues: Black, Gold, Lake Blue and Rose Gold. On the front, there are thin bezels and the greater part of the bit is involved with the 5.99-inch show. It bears a Full HD+ determination which takes the pixel thickness to around 400 PPI. The show is likewise secured with a Corning Gorilla Glass sheet for solidness.
Redmi Note 5 Pro : Camera
There’s a double back camera setup on the back which is situated in a vertical arrangement simply like the iPhone X. The setup comprises of a 12-megapixel sensor combined with another 5-megapixel one. This helps the telephone in clicking representation mode pictures and do significantly more. Indeed, even on the front, there’s an unrivaled 20-megapixel camera which is combined with a delicate selfie light for low-light selfies. You can likewise click representation selfies by means of the front camera. In addition, it likewise gives you a chance to open the telephone by means of verifying your face.
Redmi Note 5 Pro : Performance and Storage
The Redmi Note 5 Pro guarantees a sublime execution, all on account of the quick Snapdragon 636 processor. It is additionally combined with 4GB of RAM to permit consistent multi-entrusting. On the off chance that you are searching for more RAM, there’s another 6GB variation of the telephone also. This specific model accompanies 64GB of inner stockpiling, however, is expandable up to 128GB by means of a microSD card. The telephone keeps running on Xiaomi’s custom MIUI 9 which is layered over Android Nougat. A refresh to Android Oreo can be normal soon.
Redmi Note 5 Pro : Battery and Connectivity
The telephone packs in an enormous 4000mAh battery unit which is sufficient to last no less than multi-day. The telephone offers fast charging as it has Quick Charge 2.0 help. Coming to network, there is bolster for 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm earphone jack and a Micro USB port for charging.
Related For Laptop Lovers
Recommended For You:
- RED BORDER WHITE SAREE || লাল পাড় সাদা শাড়ী || DURGA PUJA 2018
- BEST POWER BANK UNDER 1000 IN INDIA [ UPDATED – 2018 ]
- REDMI NOTE 5 PRO REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | PRICE [ UPDATED ]
- TOP 3 BEST MOBILE UNDER 10000 FOR 2018 [ UPDATED ]
- BEST LAPTOP UNDER 30000 IN INDIA [ UPDATED ]
- 9 Hidden Reason That’s Why Women Are Crazy About Buy Design Kurtis
- BEST SELLING MOBILE PHONES IN INDIA [ UPDATED ]
- Branded Sunglasses For Boys & Girls At Lowest Price In India
- Durga Puja Dress Collection – Offers, Deals, and Discounts [Updated]